Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Men's 200m Freestyle Finals


Why didn't I cover the semifinals? Its kinda unbelievable that I missed it. Did I forgot or did my local channel fail to show the games again? D: Paul Beidermann holds the WR. There's 3 newly-crowned gold medalist in this event alone. Yannick led all the way! I didn't think he was going to make it because Lochte looks set to catch up, but no, Yannick went even faster and became one body length ahead of his other competitors. First frenchmen to ever win in this event. :))

Gold: Yannick Agnel (Fra)
Silver: Park Taehwan (Kor)
Silver: Sun Yang (Chn)

4. Ryan Lochte (Usa)
5. Paul Beidermann (Ger)
6. Robbie Renwick (Gbr)
7. Thomas Fraser-Holmes (Aus)
8. Danila Izotov (Rus)

Nice to see Park and Sun interacting that much during the medal ceremony. Park nudged him to throw his bouquet to his fans/family. Cute. I always find that guys have less rivalry between each other; I mean they are fierce in the field, but once they're out of it, its really all bro-love.

No comments:

Post a Comment