Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

End of Day 6: Revitalized

google icon. you're forever in the wrong sports aren't you! all i want to see is swimming! *biased much*


I'm typing this as the 100m semifinals is going on; not sure whether to stay on for Lochte's birthday song or not. :p  2 hours ago, I actually got ready for my goodnight post:


Hello. It's Day 6 and its not 4.30am or 5am. It's just 2, I'm not that tired, the coffee in the afternoon work wonders. The yoggroupie/olympic fish has decided to hit the sacks early for a change. Here's her big face and there's Gabrielle Douglas beating Viktoria Komova to win gold in Women's All-Round Artistic Gymnastics. :)))


 [insert picture here ]


[which i will not do because it doesn't make sense anymore]


So! Today is another historical day. I thought I would be less excited about swimming, but still hoping for that Phelps miracle, I stayed up for a bit. Here's what happened:


1. Rebecca Soni is the first person to successfully defend a title. Took her breaking 2 world records to do so. But at the next match, another American did so too...
2. Phelps won his gold. First man to ever successfully defend an olympic title 3 times in a row. Phelps is back and I'm glad. And then a few minutes later...
3. He finished first in the 100m semifinals. Looks like he performs best when he's tired/stressed.
4. First silver for a Japanese swimmer in this games! Satomi Suzuki got a little cheer when she received her medal today. :)
5. First Belarus swimmer to ever win a medal.


That's really all. I need to go to bed now. :) 


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment