Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Men's 400m Individual Medley Heats

Kosuke Hagino breaks Asian Record & won heat 3!

[photo credits: london 2012 official website]

Men's 400m Individual Medley Heats

I got home late because I wasn't well informed on what exactly they're broadcasting in the afternoon. (Shame on me!) But as soon as I turned on the TV, imagine my joy when Phelps is on screen, ready to set off for his 400m IM. I knew my current favourite athlete Chad le Clos will be in the same event and was waiting for him...and wish granted - he finished first in heat 5, ahead of Lochte. More familiar faces are Lazslo and Pereira. Feels like home when I see them (drama queen).

Ryan chilling with a Kenrick Monk below during training...I have no recollection of him but he has won World Championships and participated in Beijing. Have I not written about him? Didn't want to go back and check...

No comments:

Post a Comment